Valve World Expo Americas and Conference (VWAM) will be implementing a series of protocols and onsite precautions in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. VWAM is working in accordance with the George R. Brown Convention Center and local public health officials to ensure the safety of all attendees. As new developments arise over the coming weeks, the approach will continue to adapt and we will keep the community informed of any changes.
- By registering to attend VWAM as an in-person attendee, you are consenting you will comply with any protocols that are made by us, the George R. Brown Convention Center, and/or local health officials.
Below are a few of the safety protocols you can expect at Valve World Americas Expo and Conference 2021:
- Currently in Texas, masks are not being mandated but Valve World Americas Expo and Conference highly recommends them to be worn at the event at all times.
- Accessible hand washing and/or sanitizing systems
- Social distancing is encouraged
- We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC, Federal, State and Local government
- Rapid response protocols for skilled health and safety professionals
The Houston Clean Pledge
The George R. Brown Convention Center (GRB) pledges to maintain the highest standards of public safety and health across our city, both for our community and all of our visiting guests. GRB pledges to research, curate and implement the most medically effective sanitation and social distancing measures available for the health of our patrons. Finally, GRB pledges to present clear, consistent and timely operating guidelines and procedures in a way that promotes efficient communication. For more information about The Houston Clean Pledge - CLICK HERE
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Bookmark this page and check back, as we will be frequently adding updates here to our on-site safety and sanitation plans.